Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which part of New Zealand has most friendly nature to live in alone?

Happy and peaceful day everyone! :)





I am planning to go to New Zealand in few months, and in my trip I want to include about year of living eremetic lifestyle in New Zealands nature. Not camping, tramping, or hiking, as I am best with sky as ceiling, grass as mattress and rock as pillow.





As I have done such things before and have no problem in traveling to nearest town once in two weeks to buy food and living only on grains and fruits and veggies, basically all I need is as possible warm and isolated place with freshwater to drink.





I need an advice on which New Zealands region would mostly suit me?Which part of New Zealand has most friendly nature to live in alone?
You're a bit spoilt for choice (must admit Im pretty biased!). I agree with the South Island, central otago is beautiful, could get a tad cold though. Then theres the Gisborne region, a beautiful place generally warm, lots of beaches, waterfalls, friendly people etc. And I'd also recommend the Bay of Islands, Paihia or Kerikeri, small towns but large enough to have everything you need. Hope this helps, and enjoy your trip!Which part of New Zealand has most friendly nature to live in alone?
I haven't been there in years but when I went it was a fantastic journey. I would think somewhere around Christchurch or Dunedin would be nice... Up by Nelson there is some nice places too but you'd probably best have a real Kiwi tell you where's best...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate