Monday, November 30, 2009

Can straight people stop living a straight lifestyle and live a life of homosexual nature?

Once a person admits and acts on being straight can they ever refrain ? Does the struggle inside ones self ever cease with the temptation and desires or is one merely a freak of nature to be so confused?Can straight people stop living a straight lifestyle and live a life of homosexual nature?
Yes, at the very moment we all decide that there is not difference based on sexual orientation as we all live similar lives and do exactly the same in bed.


The difference only comes from misconceptions, prejudices and interested bigotry.


BwCan straight people stop living a straight lifestyle and live a life of homosexual nature?
Most straight people don't ';struggle'; with their heterosexuality. This is because straight people are the majority so they don't worry about not fitting in the way gay people do.





I know of some straight people who tried being gay because they were curious, but it didn't work out.
It's a CHOICE to be straight.





Damn breeders.
Thanks for asking this
good one Jake..nice way to put it the other way around.


People think we are freaks because of who we love but they never try to put them selves in our shoes.
That is a very good question!! I always wonder why heterosexual people can easily turn Bi or homosexual but it's much harder for homosexual people to turn Bi or heterosexual.





Yes! I believe they can. I say that based on my experience. I am gay and open and proud of it. I love boys and I am a flirt. I keep and open mind and I am very Versatile!! So I flirt with boys but I like and prefer the straight kind better because they are so much worth it after the fact. I flirt with them and then they get curious and scared. Some will try it and some won't but deep down inside will always be curious.





I have had sex with straight boys before who only had sex with me or who later became bi. So yes...I do believe it's possible.
I think it's called prison life!
I could not go from straight to gay.......I have no problem with gays.......it's just not for me
LOL. Jake, you are one of a kind!!! :@)
No.
Excellent question......another would be are they doomed to spend eternity in hell for overpopulating the world and thus raping it's resources for future generations?





Repent straights and embrace the eco-sensitive GLBT life......
  • coolest myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    unemployment rate