Monday, November 30, 2009

Could you survive living off of nature/out in the deep woods if you had to?

I am not sure, but I would really try my best to live.Could you survive living off of nature/out in the deep woods if you had to?
I took survival training in the Army but it's been a while. I could probably make it a few days if I was forced to but truthfully I've gotten pretty spoiled over the past years. BUT...I'm strong and can do just about anything I set my mind to. I'm a survivor.


Peace, Love %26amp; HappinessCould you survive living off of nature/out in the deep woods if you had to?
i totally want to try that, but only with a camera crew


and an emergency rice challenge, if things start to get hairy.





ew. oh yeah. and a razor.
If I absolutely HAD TO, I guess I would whether I liked it or not, wouldn't I?
My training and survival instincts are very strong
Probably not.
I think at this point you have no choice in the matter. Unless your out there are your own choice.
Yes, I watched a lot of Man vs. Wild so I am now a self-proclaimed survivalist.
probably not lol
Yes, i live in the woods already...lol.
as long as there was a kfc out there
yes, most likely.
I've done it before, back in Utah. And Utah is rough on ya lol...
Nope, i would die of boredom.
I think so...
yes! I love nature.
Yes, I could.
yeah if I had to I would be ok
yes
no! i am a total girly girl!
I might if I really had to.
yes id give it my best
No. I'd be effed if I didn't have my flat iron and a blow dryer.
maybe. who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate