Monday, November 30, 2009

If I have an American bald eagle living in my back yard can I have my property declared a nature preserve ?

I don't think you're lazy at all! I definitely agree that lawnmowers have the most annoying sound especially when you work 3rd shift and are trying to SLEEP!!! Don't you just HATE those people that love to mow every other day??!! That REALLY P***** me off!!!! Anyway, it sounds like you might could have the property declared. I certainly wouldn't want to disturb the beautiful creature. If I have an American bald eagle living in my back yard can I have my property declared a nature preserve ?
How many people would you let onto your property just to see the American Bald Eagle ? Consider yourself fortunate and just enjoy what is roosting in your back yard. Take pictures and savor the moment. Besides, you would need a different variety of species as well as a permit to declare your spot as a nature preserve and where I come from nobody lives on a nature preserve except maybe for the American Indian and they have there own preserves called reservations. But, then again, I'm known to be wrong and it would be news to me.If I have an American bald eagle living in my back yard can I have my property declared a nature preserve ?
Thats pretty cool to have a bald eagle. I am not sure where your property is located but if cutting the grass is a 'neighbor friendly' thing to do where you are I would go ahead and cut the grass for the good of the neighborhood and to maintain peace. Don't use the Eagle as an excuse to be lazy.
Let me know, I live at grand lake oklahoma and I have a male and female on my property. I think male female, one is bigger than the other.
They taste like chicken and are nice big targets.
NO! you cant now go cut that grass...LOL









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate