Monday, November 30, 2009

People what you do for a living? tell nature of your job? are you satisfied with your present job?

please give personal views. those who are not in a job may write retired, unemployed,taking care of home ,depending on what ever is situation with you. thanks.People what you do for a living? tell nature of your job? are you satisfied with your present job?
Components Engineer in Enterprise Storage industry. Mostly, my job is cushy but boring at times.People what you do for a living? tell nature of your job? are you satisfied with your present job?
Military and that is all I am allowed to tell you.
I work in retail and I stand at the cash register and put mercandise on the shelves. I am not currently satisfied at my job but it is a job. I have a bachelors degree and worked in social work for a long time and now I don't kow what I want to do with my life.
I work from home part-time as a medical transcriptionist and I also teach part-time at a local college one night a week (which is tonight).





AND full time I'm a stay-home mom to my 3-year-old daughter.





Totally satisfied with all of my jobs.





How about you??
I work in an office doing billing %26amp; payroll for a company. It's not exactly fulfilling, but I have yet to go back to school. In some ways it's cool because I have a lot of freedom as far as taking time off for vacations and stuff, but then on the other hand it's mind-numbing work. I guess you take the good with the bad and try to find a balance.
Currently I am unemployed with a disabilty.
i pimp ot my wife
I am janitor in a high school. The nature of the job is to clean up after messy people, except when there ball games in the gyms that I clean, then I got a mess on my hands which is worse than the rest of the school. Heck no I am not satisfied. I hate this job and can't wait for something better.
  • coolest myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    unemployment rate