Monday, November 30, 2009

What do you recommend me to read that is about living in nature, surviving in wild, or some sort?

Into the Wild could be one book but it's a film already... I would like something similar to this book.. any ideas, guys?What do you recommend me to read that is about living in nature, surviving in wild, or some sort?
Have you ever heard of Alive by Piers Paul Read, it's the story of the soccer team that's stranded in the Andes mountains, they end up eating the dead people on the plane, it's crazy but totally about survival. Try it!What do you recommend me to read that is about living in nature, surviving in wild, or some sort?
Julie of the Wolves by Jean Craighead George. I haven't seen Into the Wild, but this is about a girl who lives with wolves (as the title suggests). =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate