Thursday, December 3, 2009

Colorado Wild horses when I retire If I wanted to live in a nature setting close to?

to where you could see the wild horses of Colorado as they live there lives everyday where is comfortable place to live but not touristy at allColorado Wild horses when I retire If I wanted to live in a nature setting close to?
Well, from what I can find online, it looks like there are 4 herds of wild horses in Colorado. Two of them are in areas that I don't know much about and the other two are in areas that I only know a little about and those two are Grand Junction and Montrose. Montrose is near the mountains so if you like the mountains, you would probably like that better. Grand Junction is bigger and is actually the biggest city in that part of the state so if you prefer ';big city'; to ';small town'; you might like Grand Junction better. I'm giving you a link to the site which told me which towns the wild horse herds were near. You should do some research on the four areas and see which one you think you might like best. Hope this helps :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate