Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do you enjoy living in Mother Nature's Deep Freeze?

Brrr~





Poll: Mittens or gloves?Do you enjoy living in Mother Nature's Deep Freeze?
Never been there but get out the long johns sista! Wish I could be there to see a white Christmas. Leather gloves.Do you enjoy living in Mother Nature's Deep Freeze?
No....I am not really looking forward to the snow which might be heading this way over the weekend....even though the snow here never amounts to very much when it does come.....and it is usually gone in a day or two. I know I am often inclined to complain about the British weather....but when I think about it, I am often glad that our temperatures are not *too* extreme in the summer or the winter.





Gloves for me, I think.






I don't like it at all. Even when I was a child I didn't like to cold weather. The first big snow fall does look pretty from inside a warm house, but that's about it for me.


As the years go by I seem to get even more colder than the year before.





Gloves here.
Yea it makes you wonder whats happened to this Greenhouse effect there always on about''???
here just rain , like a brazillian rainforest .


me . gloves . i need my fingers to talk . ('; Sign ';)


happy friday . D :)
No I get freezer burned every year! Gloves :)
No Way.





I am 110lbs. I do not enjoy cold at all.





Cept that I get to snuggle more with my


hunny. lol.





Gloves.
I'm looking forward to one day relocating to the South a bit...perhaps the Carolinas.
No. I don't enjoy it nearly as much as I did when I was a kid.
no, gloves
No I do not


Gloves
I would love to try it, never did!!





Gloves :)





Hugs from Brazil!! :)
I sure do!





Its 28 right now, a welcome from our recent scorching summer. Ick. Its been snowing off and on all week, so I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate