Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is there somewhere I can go to live in Nature?

There's gotta be open land or forest or mountain somewhere in the U.S where i can jus trek into and pitch a tipi and be undisturbed for a long time. Where is this place? and i dont wanna hear Alaska . .Is there somewhere I can go to live in Nature?
you should be able to stay on government owned property as long as it's not a national park.. if the property is not marked as private.. then you can explore it with that as a good reason..





which btw I must say that I like your way of thinking...I wish I had the time/money to do the same sort of thing..Is there somewhere I can go to live in Nature?
Nope it is all National park or people like me own it. You are way to late.
Idk Montana

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate