Thursday, December 3, 2009

I need to leave the city and live in nature amongst the trees, the streams, the green, the fresh air, the?

silence of the wind. I would like to believe that everywhere is the same and that it comes from within, but I am deeply impacted by my environment. I have a very sensitive nervous system and what is ';white noise'; to many is blarring to me. Being surrounded by toxic people and things and cars, city smells etc. makes me very disoriented, ill and disconnected from my true source. I need the stillness of the wilderness. The glitch is that I am a female alone so it would have to be somewhere safe. Any suggestions as to where to go, even live?I need to leave the city and live in nature amongst the trees, the streams, the green, the fresh air, the?
Come live with us in the Pineywoods of East Texas.


It's quite, surrounded by beautiful pine forests, creeks, wildlife. The SMELL of an East Texas moring sunrise in the country is absolutely rehabilitating. And, at night you can actually see the stars, the Big Dipper, the North Star.





We have a low crime rate. No place is perfect, and we have our share of rednecks and trouble-makers, but they usually leave you alone if you leave them alone.





Friendly. Helpful. Easy going. Laid back. Easy living.


Good living.


.I need to leave the city and live in nature amongst the trees, the streams, the green, the fresh air, the?
Try Aachen in Germany. It has everything you described.





The other such an idyllic place is Iceland, where nature is superb and people are few, pollution is non-existant.
Trimbakeshwar, Nashik.


Learn yoga and do horticulture/farming also develop agro-tourism/health resort
If you think crossing the tracks,is being true go to Ice land.250000 people only,go there and head away from town you'll be alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate