Thursday, December 10, 2009

Survey: Would you enjoy being a wild woodland creature living in the forest being one with nature?

do I get one of those leaf bikini's....Survey: Would you enjoy being a wild woodland creature living in the forest being one with nature?
Only if you were the hunter???


lol.


no!


Too many bugs and boy do they love my flesh!!! I can't go on a campout without comming back with at least 20 bites!


I just went to my cousin's wedding... she had it at the zoo, and I kid you not I am covered in mosquito bites, I don't think I could be happy as a woodland creature with no way to rub jungle juice on myself!:DSurvey: Would you enjoy being a wild woodland creature living in the forest being one with nature?
Sure would, do I get matches?


It would remind me of the movie....The Lord of the Rings.


That was kind of scary though.


You mean like Tarzan, now that would be fun! I could be Jane and swing from the trees with Tarzan protecting me from the snakes.
I already am one :-)
If I was a bear or a wolverine, maybe. If I was only a chipmunk or an opossum not so much.
I've always thought it would be exciting to live in nature since I found out that chimpanzees can be serial killers, too.....only there's no chimpanzee jail.
Being one w/nature? Hell yeah. :)





Being eaten alive by another animal? Not so much. :(
yes i would. i love the forest and solitude.
Yes although I would also have to live with the stress of the possibility of a hunter shooting my head off.
i already am
Be very very quiet... Pocket's huntin' beaver.
For a while. Then I would want a nice warm bed.
oh i get it you're mad about what happened on wednesday arent you?!?
yes i would .But i wouldnt enjoy being put in a zoo
Hell





No
Nope!!!
No
I did that as a Special Forces Person?
Only if I was at the top of the food chain.
I really think I would. I already poop in the great outdoors so it isn't such a stretch for me. :)
Will there be cable?
yes,a grizzly bear nobody will mess with %26gt; : )
a wood nymph...ummmmm.....
I'm fairly close to that now.
not anymore.. was that for most of my life... now.. I am a little sea creature..lol..I do get crabby..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate