Thursday, December 3, 2009

Did Michael Jackson ever perform the song 'human nature' live?

I've seen his live performances of youtube but I haven't heard him sing human nature. Maybe it's his least favorite song?Did Michael Jackson ever perform the song 'human nature' live?
i dont know, he might some day, call his publicists or something and find out if he will.Did Michael Jackson ever perform the song 'human nature' live?
He has, i saw one performance of that song..and people were fainting left and right.
I wouldn't say that it's his least favorite song..


Here's one:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAH-8tRbZ鈥?/a>
I was fortunate enough to witness 2 of MJ's shows while I was growing up. My first concert was the Jackson's Victory tour in Dallas, Tx...I was only 10 but I ';think'; I can remember Michael performing it. A few years later I saw the Bad concert and he did perform Human Nature that I know for sure. You may not have liked him then or even now in death, but the man was a true genius at his craft. R.I.P
yea man. YOUTUBE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=482CRUkka鈥?/a>


YES. I've favourited it and I watch it everyday. Haha it's amazing.
Yes! On the Victory Tour, Bad Tour, Dangerous Tour, and quite possibly, the This Is It concerts.
who cares. Hes dead.
who cares
  • coolest myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    unemployment rate