Thursday, December 3, 2009

Who like living in an island alone like r.crosue) and leave civilization and modern life,living in nature?

Most people have this kind of fantasy at some time or another. They get over it.


I know a guy who bought an island and moved there. Huricane Katrina messed his little dream all up.


Little things can kill you if you don't have access to hospitals or other people. Civilization has it's advantages.Who like living in an island alone like r.crosue) and leave civilization and modern life,living in nature?
I got the gist of it, pretty bad grammar. I take it English is not your native language? If so, I am really angry with our school system!





Yes I would love too. People can annoy me most of the time, and their stupidity really makes me wonder what our school system teaches people now. Being away from them and all alone would be very nice.Who like living in an island alone like r.crosue) and leave civilization and modern life,living in nature?
Oh, heck yes!
it depend if weed grew on this island, and if there were native sexy women, or at least cattle...(4 luv).....
SOUNDS SO GRREAT BUT PLEASE LET ME take my family with me!!
I Would Thats My Dream, i wish that one day i will be alone with my wife and kids in a island, thats the best thing that you could have in this life
Do you know how many times i have said i would like to live 100 miles from the nearest neighbor. We use to spend the entire summer months in the woods in a long cabin hunting camp. A pump for water, outhouse, kerosene lanterns, no TV. A little inconvenient, but loved every dam minute of it. So when you decide to go into exhile ( an island might be a little rough, just so much fish and coconuts one can eat so go for the wilderness and stock up every 4 months or so) Let me know, I will pack my bags and come with you.
if i could bring my blow up doll,it might be fun.
I don't know about an island......but I would definitely go out in ';the bush'; to live
Like the alone part, but not leaving everything modern behind.
Good luck without stores to buy things from. Most of us would die.
I am seriously considering this as an option!
i`d like to do so but only if the island is somewhere in the North where is winter forever....i hate summer
medical care would be a ***** ( it's sad to mature a few years ago it would have been a dream come true ! )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate