Thursday, December 10, 2009

Have you ever wanted to abandon modern life and live within Mother Nature?

I love all things 'Wilderness', and frequently hold parties devoted solely to survival aptitude. I would truly enjoy your input. Maybe we could go tribal together!Have you ever wanted to abandon modern life and live within Mother Nature?
I've often thought about pulling a Henry David Thoreau and going off and living in the woods without flush toilets, hot indoor showers, electric lights, central heating, cars, and refrigerators; but then I realize that I would miss the Internet.Have you ever wanted to abandon modern life and live within Mother Nature?
LOL....I can't believe you chose my answer!





I do love nature and the woods and the beach and so forth, though. Report Abuse

I love beautiful, natural scenery. I'm a Christian and when I look at vast natural structures, I think about the power of God and how mighty he must really be to create such magnificent mountains and landscapes.





I'd rather visit these wilderness places now. I no longer want to live in it full-time. I don't like the idea of being out in remote locations, away from people. I'm more paranoid now that I'm older. Women especially cannot just take off and go ';into the wild.'; It's not safe. They've gotten tracked and murdered that way. I think there are too many loony people. I want my security and close friends nearby if I have to yell for help.
Yes.





Somewhere up in Scandinavian countries would be great =]





Waking up in a forest to see the snow covering everything *dreamy eyes*





Or everything green, no yells and shouts or cars honking, or bad air.





We're destroying Mother Nature with our acts, and many aren't even worrying about all this.
No.





I really like my Honda S2000 a lot and like having a house that doesn't let in rainwater when the wind blows strong.





I like camping and I go to parks on all my off days. I spend more time in parks, on beaches, in the woods than I do at shopping centers every year.





But I guess I'm a prude... I like having my niceities.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I like the wilderness, but I don't know about the whole going tribal thing I don't think thats me. I just like getting away from the city.
Yeah sure, sometimes I enjoy trips to my local wood and just camp there for a few days, I think it's awesome!
every day. modern life is destroying mother nature. and without her, we cannot survive.
Sure, but only if Mother Nature gets cable.
no but i heard a guy who has done it
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    unemployment rate