Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the geography like where you live? What aspect of nature stands out the most when you look out your...?

window?





Here there's a lot of trees and hills. When I look out the window in my livingroom, the first thing I see is the big tree out front amongst other pretty, autumn colored trees. There's also a lot of fog because of the altitude.





I went to Kansas once and I couldn't believe how different the landscape was. I could actually clearly see the horizon, where the sky meets the earth. It was amazing.What is the geography like where you live? What aspect of nature stands out the most when you look out your...?
Looking out my windows I see trees and bush on one side and the other side has about 20 acres of field. The trees here have lost all their autumn leaves. Now that it is becoming cooler, there is usually fog across the field every morning, but becomes clear by daybreak.What is the geography like where you live? What aspect of nature stands out the most when you look out your...?
We live just south of there.


Have been there in the S.W. Kansas when they were harvesting wheat.


Not a tree in sight.


You really can see the curvature of the earth.
I see the yard with the big tree in the middle, and the road. Oh yea and the fence, too. lol...this view is from my bedroom window.
it is very flat and you can see for miles. The corn has mostly been harvested. Indiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate