Thursday, December 10, 2009

Would you like living in the wilderness, surrounded by nature?

I would love it as long as I was safe from humans because the animals won't hurt you. Several years ago, I read that several members of the Mohawk Nation in Upstate New York had returned to the wilderness to be one with nature.Would you like living in the wilderness, surrounded by nature?
it is the best experience that one can have. once a friend remarked to me that how could there be a place without mobile phone connectivity. it took a lot of convincing to put across that even today there are places where the mobile cannot reach you, try visiting such places and if you can help it( finance, family ties, children, social obligations etc) you would never want to return to the tech savvy world that we have all got so caught up in. nature just takes away the tension from your life and one feels calm and fulfilled with God's wonderful creations around you.Would you like living in the wilderness, surrounded by nature?
Didn't you see what happened to the grizzly bear guy? The bears killed and ate him and his girlfriend...
I did it the fourteen months surrounding Y2K. Best time of my life, but I'm a solitary man.
it would be a nice change from the city
If I can derive electricity from nature, then I guess it would be fine to stay away from humans for a while.... but, by the time I be one with nature I would have to attend the exams, which are nearing in fast.
i am in too . sounds perfect
no I don't like bugs!
I feel more relaxed just thinking about it.
When I was younger, I would have loved it. Now, I like having a nearby grocery, doc, and police. As for the thinking that animals won't hurt you, read any newspaper of a suburb and count the number of people gored by deer, mauled by bear or cougar, bitten by everything from bats to foxes, sprayed in the eyes by skunks, chomped by snakes, stung by hornets,invaded by bees, dive-bombed by birds, and cut by a fish, and get back to me on the peaceful world.
That would be nice, animals will hurt you though so you should bring a gun.
Yes I would love that...it is the human animals I fear too...
Sure as long as i had food,shelter, first aid kit.a starbucks nearby with an In n Out next door. As long as i was safe from animals because since i would be in their habitat i would respect them as much as possible by giving them their space and not feeding them so they dont depend on me.and i'll stay my distance
I don't even like to go down to the country to visit my folks!
When in nature your concept of time changes to the natural cycles instead of linear time. Your perceptions become enhanced and sometimes beauty to me is overwhelming.





Continue your idea that animals will not hurt you, they don't want to.


I spend a lot of time alone near Yellowstone, the home of many grizzlies. I don't go trying to make friends with them like that guy and his wife in Alaska, but I feel no fear being out there.
It sounds really cool, but it also sounds like you have been hurt real bad..... I hope it gets better for you.
I would love to..I was like that when I was little. I had not that many friends so I hung out with camels and fish. =]


however I would like to have some human friends with me though


this is why I don't think it's right to lock a bird up in a cage when it wants to be free
This might come as a surprise but but animals will hurt you. Yes though, I do like living in the wilderness, surrounded by nature.
Me too!
most animals wont hurt you. polar bears and grizzly bears are no threat if you dont live where they do. there is a lot of wilderness with no dangerous animals. i grew up at the edge of near-wilderness, and lived in the woods miles from the nearest humans. deer, chipmunks, squirrels, rabbits, ground squirrels all get to trust you, even to like you,l pretty quickly. black bears will rarely bother you, same for cougars, wolves, wolverines.... if you have animals come to visit you, its not lonely. my big problem was walking 16 miles or so to the nearest little town, to get groceries, mail, etc. and in the winter i couldnt do it, it was just too hard.
No. I am more of a city girl.





I love bathrooms, pillow tops, air conditioning, perfume, and designer shoes...
I would love to live out in the wilderness. But, at the same time, I would miss Target...
I visit the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness annually and stay in a cabin. Being out there refreshes my mind. I love it. I don't know that I could live there full time though...I am too high maintenance for that. And interesting story about a woman who did live in the wildnerness for her entire life....';The Root Beer Lady'; by Bob Cary.
I take it you have never met a grisly bear.
I'd do it as long as I had broadband.
I been in the wild. It has bugs. Have you ever been wet and cold for days on end. That's not so fun. Animals are animals, and they will hurt you.





I love nature, and the natural world. I also love my warm house, none the less for having slept on the cold, wet, hard ground. Beds are really nice too. They are made in factories and those are supported by cities. So I guess I like Cities and factories too.
Animals won't hurt you? Are you dense? Yogi bear was a very docile creature, not a real bear. A wolverine will do more damage to you quicker than you can blink, hyenas are the scavengers of the animal world but they still attack humans, and wolves hunt in packs so they can take just about anything down.
More or less I do. I have electricity and modern conveniences though. For many years I got my water out of a spring fed creek. (I have city water now) I live miles from the nearest town of 300. I can not see any body or any building from my place. Sometimes at night I can see the glow from the lights from the nearest town of any size, 30 miles away.





I live in the forest in the mountains. I would not trade it for anything. Often wild animals come in my yard ( I call it yard it is all trees.) and on my porch. I have seen every wild animal that lives in my state here around my house.





It is good to live off the land as much as possible. Gardening, hunting %26amp; fishing.





Sometimes I go for days without seeing any body other than my family.





I don't sleep outside. lol The critters keep me up at night, they are to noisy.
I would love it - I just need my internet and maybe a 7-11 made just for me in case I need some OFF or something. :)
as long as i get to take my refrigeration, electricity, running water......yea! I love the outdoors....:)
Yeah, well grizzly bears will be happy to see you. As their habitat continually disappears, so does their food source and you'd be a tasty morsel. I'd enjoy being out in the woods for a while, but not for long. You should watch the Nature channel more often. You'll see that life in the wilderness ain't a picnic (and sometimes neither is a picnic).
No.





I dont like crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate