Thursday, December 10, 2009

Would you rather live in the city or live surrounded by nature?

City, because it's close to stores/ work/ etc.Would you rather live in the city or live surrounded by nature?
The way my house is set up is that it's surrounded by nature, but is a 5 minute bike ride from the city, so this is way I like it. Hope this helps Danni.Would you rather live in the city or live surrounded by nature?
nature
Surrounded by nature.
Monopoly is good
nature
Only of the nature is a beautiful beach which is close to the basic amenities cities offer(:
Nature. The beach preferably.
cityy
I've always been a city girl trying to get back to the farm. Take me home, country roads.
Citty!! Nature is BORING!! :P
Definitely nature! Who wants to breathe taxi fumes???
nature
I couldn't bear living in the city. I like my peace %26amp; quiet.
I rather have a balance of both. I don think that i will survive living in nature. I have been too spoilt by the modern day lifestyle (Sat TV, Takeouts, Movies, bed with no bugs etc).





But living near a nature area is good, because i can then visit nature and keep in touch.
cityyyy
Portland so both!
Nature. [:
nature, like now
I would love working in city and live with nature
Surrounded by nature...like I am now
I would rather live in a city. I like to be surrounded by others.
i don't know about surrounded by nature, but i love small towns! i hate cities i don't think people were meant to live so close together. i use to be such a nice driver and after two years in Phoenix i wanted to kill everyone on the road. now i live in a small town and i don't want to hurt other drivers anymore.
I am Now surrounded by nature....and luv it....!!
Of course its obvious. Live surrounded by nature. DUH Why would you want to live in a concrete jungle?
CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY!!!!


I HATE IT HERE!!!!
I will live in the city but I will still go where there is nature because I like it. I like the views and be around it.
Surrounded by nature...





I already live in the city. It's bollocks.
Surrounded by nature! Like i am now
I love nature, but I'm petrified of being in the woods at night. So I'd have to say city, It definitely has its advantages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate