Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where in canada would be a place to live without and ppl and near nature?

i love nature and like somewhere where it is more isolated do u thin yukon is a good place


Where in canada would be a place to live without and ppl and near nature?
The Quebec Laurentians.Where in canada would be a place to live without and ppl and near nature?
Just about anywhere. Canada is the second largest country on the planet and only has 33 million people, so even living in a major city you would only be a few hours from ';nature'; as you call it.





I live in Ontario just outside of Toronto, but my choice for living very close to nature and be in a non crowded portion of the country and one of my favourite places on the planet, Vancouver Island, British Columbia and or the many islands just of the BC coast. Some of the smaller islands don't have anybody living on them at all.






New Brunswick! The middle of the province is empty, it has a number of provincial parks and if you miss the city...you can always go to Moncton. (Moncton is trying to be the ';next big city';). Seriously though, I live in Toronto and I am moving back to N.B because I love it so much.
Yup. But it's cold. I think you might like all the snow. Just bundle up : ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate