Thursday, December 3, 2009

If nature allowed human to live without either a heart or mind, what would you choose?

(a) To live without the heart?


(b) To live without the mind?





Why?If nature allowed human to live without either a heart or mind, what would you choose?
without the mind. I choose that because without the heart, any thing your mind chooses has no meaning. there is no joy nor sorrow nor pain. What would be the point of choosing, or seeing, or hearing, etc. if there is no emotion to go with it?If nature allowed human to live without either a heart or mind, what would you choose?
';I think therefore I am.'; -Descartes.
I'd choose to live without the heart.





With the mind I still have my 5 senses.





Without the heart, I only can't experience the quickening or relaxing of my heartbeats. I can still experience all the other stuff.
Are the minds vile? Or is the heart equal? The question is, what is there in the middle, what is between the heart and the mind?





Do you think that TS Elliot said it right? That Between the emotion, and the response, falls the shadow? And that the heart is the riddle of the mind? And that the riddle of the mind, is the essence of the instant? The Shape without form, and Shade without colour. The Gesture without motion, and the Paralysed force? The thief and stifle.





To die like the second, to live for ever, for live is very long. And for thine is the kingdom. Sightless unless the eyes reappear, in the shadow they echo, the only hope of empty men, the god prayers to broken stones.





Eyes I dare not meet in dreams


In death's dream kingdom


These do not appear: The souls of stars





In this last of meeting places, end especially in our lost kingdoms, Gathered on river rafts entrant to death's twillight kingdom, separation sings as ensoul, the serenade of empty men.





Ditto.





The heartless man, or the deranged, the spasm or the existence?





As the world ends, and lies with the ashes of the fall. Not in bang, but in whimper.
b. I think you've heard that you should let your heart lead the way. Having a big heart is the only way to live, and having a lot of affinity is what makes people very powerful and influential. The more love and affinity you have the more alive you are.
Definitely without the heart.


The mind can always overcome the heart but too often, the heart rules the mind
Already settled as my wife assures me I have no heart. (a.)


I also am missing my appendix, my gall bladder, one kidney, part of a liver, my adenoids and tonsils, most of my hair. And I just tinkled and did a do-do. Do I win? Oh, and I don't have much of a personality and I just trimmed my toe nails last night(truly). That ought to put it over for moi. (for what it's worth, I am a ---less twit... according to her.) I really believe I should get a negative score to win this thing, think? Why you ask? If most people fall and hit the ground, they go THUD! I hit it and go THIMK? It's God. I get no respect. Oh, to be honest, every move I make, I go THIMK!
To live without the heart. Passion is both cruel and divine. I'd rather live by my intellect - it's less painful.
another world....


or rather it would have chose us :)
without a heart...





that way i could follow what my mind tells me to do and face facts that hurt to face

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate