Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Any Live Chat Positions that hire people to work from home? meaning, text messaging non-adult in nature?

I am looking for live chat positions that hire people to chat online by the use of text messaging which is non-adult in nature, such as assisting with online customer service inquiries regarding products, services, via a live help chat appliet or IM program without having to do phone work. Can someone help me out with this? Also, does yahoo hire people to handle email customer service correspondences? If so, please tell me how I would go about applying.Any Live Chat Positions that hire people to work from home? meaning, text messaging non-adult in nature?
I am not sure about yahoo,but put forth your idea and a sample of a conversation you may have. Yahoo has an ideas and job listings links. It does take a certain gift I am lacking for the job, best of luck I will look for links for you. Maybe check out live take care ~A~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate