Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do you live around nature?

Nature is all around me. Meadows with oak, chestnut, lime. There is a lovely lake not too far away with good fishing. Just beyond it the mountains rise majestically. A mile away is the village wherein are most of my needs. Therein, I know everyone and everyone knows me. On this side of the village is my place of work.Do you live around nature?
yeah i live out in the country,


our house is surrounded by trees,


we have no neighbors,


and i love it.





its not unusual to see mountain lions and bears around here.Do you live around nature?
I reckon I do, I couldn't stand it if I ain't livin around nature, city lights bring me down, as soon as I can I am movin to the deep south.
As in Moths and Mosquito's attacking me everynight nature?
look at my face - do I look like a cartoon? - I am nature!!!
I have deer living in my backyard. Does that mean I live around nature?
not really..


some trees out back but not like woods or anything
Ya out in the woods amongst nature its self
I live in the middle of new york city...what do you think?
not at all :_(
sort of
my back yard is country

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate