Wednesday, June 23, 2010

If you were hairy like Patty Arquette in Human Nature, would you live in the woods?

Beset with a condition like hyperhirsutism, and looked upon as freaky, being away from civilization and living nude in solitude would be a likely solution.If you were hairy like Patty Arquette in Human Nature, would you live in the woods?
Never heard of Patty Arquette....I'm pretty furry though.If you were hairy like Patty Arquette in Human Nature, would you live in the woods?
Aside from the ';bear'; community, there are those who see hyperhirsutism as a complete turnon. Kind of a fur fetish. I personally like furry guys and know there are a lot of fur lovers out there. I wouldn't run away and hide. I'd flaunt it for the world to see!!
I could probably get away with it in the mountain town I live in.











lol





Just a throwback from a tree with no branches...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate