Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Long time ago, before the wind, before the snow, lived the man I know, lived the freak of nature named ______?

A long, long, long, long time ago





Before the wind, before the snow





Lived a man, lived a man I know





Lived a freak of nature named Sir Psycho





Sir Psycho Sexy that is me





Sometimes I find I need to scream





He's a freak of nature





But we love him so





He's a freak of nature





But we let him go





Deep inside the garden of Eden





Standing there with my hard on bleedin'





Theres a devil in my dick and some demons in my semen





Good God no that would be treason





Believe me Eve she gave good reason





Booty looking too good not to be squeezin'





Creamy beaver hotter than a fever





I'm a givin' 'cause she's the reciever





I won't and I don't hang up until I please her





Makin' her feel like an over achiever





I take it away for a minute just to tease her





Then I give it back a little bit deeper





Sir Psycho Sir Psycho yea he's the man that I met 1 time





Sir Psycho Sir Psycho yea he's the man that left me blind





Sir Psycho Sir Psycho





yea he's the man he's the man he's the man





He's a freak of nature





But we love him so





He's a freak of nature





But we let him go





I got stopped by a lady cop





In my automobile





She said get out and spead your legs





And then she tried to cop a feel





That cop she was all dressed in blue





Was she pretty? Boy I'm tellin' you





She stuck my butt with her big black stick





I said ';what's up?'; now ************





Like a ram getting ready to jam the lamb





She whimpered just a little when she felt my hand





On her crotch so very warm





I could feel her getting wet through her uniform





Proppin' her up on the black and white





Unzipped and slipped ';ooo that's tight';





I swatted her like no swat team can





Turned a cherry pie right into jam





Hello young woman that I love





Pretty punk rock mamma that I'm thinking of





Hold me naked if you will





In your arms in your legs in your pussy I'd kill





To be with you, to kiss with you, I do miss youLong time ago, before the wind, before the snow, lived the man I know, lived the freak of nature named ______?
windyLong time ago, before the wind, before the snow, lived the man I know, lived the freak of nature named ______?
nellie the elephant
eureka
you
Sir Psycho
Ego,





it rhymes with ago,


it's a freak
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    unemployment rate