Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Would you prefer a life living with great people, being youthful 24-7, enjoying nature; wouldnt that be great?

Or would you prefer a life of challenges (like the lives we live today), but always have someone by your side (wife, girlfriend, kids, few best friends) to see them out with you.





Im 23, almost done with my masters and about to start phd. I have a few very close friends, but i feel very very old right now. I feel my life is meaningless because im not happy, i wish i could be a kid forever; and live in innocence and have loyal friends. Now that iv grown up, i feel that lifes a ***** and that people are bitches too. I dont know, im just depressed.





Listen to those link, all those people who are suffering from the same thing i am:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQi8wEHMm5YWould you prefer a life living with great people, being youthful 24-7, enjoying nature; wouldnt that be great?
can I say both?Would you prefer a life living with great people, being youthful 24-7, enjoying nature; wouldnt that be great?
I much rather live life with all its ups and downs, otherwise I think it would be a waste. You just have to find something that makes you happy and do some of those things you always said you would do once you grew up. Life is what it is but we can always try to make it your own. Good luck!!
What's the point to life if there are no challenges? No one would be fulfilled and then there'd be a lot more depression and stuff. We wouldn't have some of the things we do today without other people enjoying the challenge of finding it.
The first part of your question is my life, and it is great. You don't need all of the things society makes you think you need to be happy. You only need to be your self.
I couldn't find anyone great enough but I'm blessed with being youthful 24-7 enjoying nature experienced miracles with my spiritual sisters
I prefer challenges, as long as i eventually overcome them; they say what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Contact Jehovah's Witnesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate