Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Human and living natures afraid of death????

but on earth everythink have to be end now or later.Human and living natures afraid of death????
Death is not something I look forward to, but it's doesn't do me much good to worry about it. It will happen when it happens, then I won't exist.





In the meantime, I'll enjoy life while I have it.Human and living natures afraid of death????
I'm not sure what you are asking but I'm not afraid of dying. I don't want to die, I feel like I have alot of life left to live. The only thing I'm afraid of is if there will be pain involved and I don't like pain.
Well.....I'm not afraid of it anymore.





Absence from the body means presence with the Lord.





Praise God....
natures way of making sure we all go is by aging because nature new are kind are selfish and if we could live for ever we would so to make sure every thing comes to pass so that the new can live,i believe is her way. and yes i think everyone is a afraid to die in some way its in the backs of every minds. and yeah i expect animals are afraid too. most every animal great and small shows some sort of emotion, we are not the only species who can love and be afraid to you know.
Only people that have lived too comfortable a life are afraid of death.
I have no idea what you are asking. But humans want to survive (just like all animals) because of evolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate