Tuesday, June 22, 2010

If people are a product of nature/god's creation, why not live as nature/god wanted? why put face make up?

no offence intended, but i do think make up is for the ugly and those who are not secure with thier look.


i know this is my first controversial question and willing take it on the chin as i want to learn from the answer.If people are a product of nature/god's creation, why not live as nature/god wanted? why put face make up?
No I think it's alright of you to ask, I only wear make up when I want to cover up a spot or something! Not because I think I'm a stunner or anything, it's mostly because I'm just, you know, whats the point? If make up wins the guy then think of what they'll say when they see you in the morning with the panda eyes! Besides, I got my guy and he thinks the same way as you.If people are a product of nature/god's creation, why not live as nature/god wanted? why put face make up?
Why can people not live as they want, instead of some fake contrived way. That fits in with somebody elses opinion.
However good a girl looks naturally, she almost always looks better with the right makeup.





If I go out with makeup, people pay me more compliments. I have some naturally beautiful friends, but they look stunning with makeup.





Why wouldn't we want to look as good as possible?





So you also think women shouldn't shave? Our leg and armpit hair is as natural as yours!





Anyway I don't think God really gives a s**t.
both my partner and i are Naturists, so we do live like nature intended, no tan lines
I feel like you are very narrow minded. I am definitely not ugly! Not blowing my own trumpet or anything but i can walk down the street - with no make up and the majority of men will stare or make comments (positive ones obviously). I wear make up? Whats wrong with that, it has got sod all to do with GOD what i put on my face its about making ME feel better. I bet you are ugly!!! and probably a bible basher that explains it all!!!
its a question that goes back thousands of years.womans role at one time was to find a partner and concieve,hence,the need to attract a mate.it made them prettier.its an historic piece of nature that was never dropped.
Very good question my friend because there are members of many Christian religion that are not following the teachings of God in the Bible, more so on the Roman Catholic Church.





For women in a true Christian religion, the prohibitions of God are the following:


Cutting of their hair . wearing pants for men, showing their bobs, dresssing on a seductive way, wearing pants and short pants intended for men changing their eyebrows, painting their faces,doing adulterous acts and many others


jtm
i am for one, a naturist who doesnt put on face make-up(at least not yet).. i've asked the same question to some one else and they came up with a practical answer.. she said she has to put on make up to look more presentable (is is supposedly a known fact dat make up enhances one's features).. she also told me that from personal experiences.. clients who come to her company are more comfortable in dealing with well groomed people rather than the rest.





so basically wearing make up tends to mean that u r careful bout the image u tend to portray.. which isn't a bad thing..
Because Nature led us to evolve / God gave us free will. Makind has changed throughout the years, advanceing it's society and technology. Whereas a peacock shows it's feathers when it's trying to attract a mate, mankind uses other methods to stand out from a crowd, as well as emphasise attractive attributes in itself. This happens in all cultures and walks of life, from the example given of wearing make-up, to various tattoos or body peircings used by various tribes around the world. It's not really in oppostition to nature - it's nature that evolved us this way, just like the aforementioned peacock, or the penguins finding pebbles for their mate.
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    unemployment rate