Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have a dream. I want to live on an desolate island with nature and no subway. is it possible?

Where waves crashing on the rocks, Mist coming up from the sky enveloping everything, trees sway in a constant trance, Complete silence but the sound of nature, far away and you see just blue waters and deep blue endless sky, Wind touches your body gently, happiness comes from inside then,,,Is that all possible?I have a dream. I want to live on an desolate island with nature and no subway. is it possible?
Groceries could be a problem, but I'd recommend going all the way...http://www.privateislandsonline.com/I have a dream. I want to live on an desolate island with nature and no subway. is it possible?
Yes. Idaho had two elevators and no escalators for 1 and it was 2 1/2 hours to the nearest escalator. Hours from where I lived.Well the Police department had stairs and so did the cheap broken down apartments ~ Bueller, Bueller, Bueller....? Now that is no desert island, but if you happen to want to be landlocked it's an idea. Population of city per last census, 1605. Dig that.
I don't see why not. You sound like my son. That would be the perfect place to him.
I suppose it IS possible. I do think that after a while you would grow to hate it. Unless, you had an unlimited supply of money. Then it might be nice. :) I'll join you! (on the other side of the island, of course)
Don't come near my Isl. it's in the Caribbean.
UMM, what a dream.


Sound nice


Untill....


you get some simple illness...


Say Appendicitis.


And then you die becase no one is there to perfom this simple surgey[1]...
uh yes. Have you heard of living near a beach before? It is quite possible. Just move there.
Yes, if there is a Blimpees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate