Tuesday, June 22, 2010

If you could live with nature with no government, would you?

What I am asking, is if you had a choice to go live in the woods, on the plains, in the mountains, on an island, in a desert, or in a jungle; would you?





Your own rules, no one to boss you around, and anyone can come live with you. You get your own food, build your own shelters, no worries.If you could live with nature with no government, would you?
Any group of people need some form of government, because any group of people need a set of rules.





If it was just me on an island then I could do whatever I wanted, but as soon as it's more than one person you need someone to keep order.








I'm not saying it'd be anything like the current government of anywhere, though.If you could live with nature with no government, would you?
as long as i have flushy toilets i am good. also living with nature you just go back to the basics which is just survival it is not ';no worries'; there are actually more than in a traditional society but i would rather deal with natural worries than worrying about being shot or worse by some nut that the government couldn't keep off the streets. i have communed with nature before and have found that i miss flushy toilets when i don't have access to them.
I wish that everyday. I would love to just live in the wilderness. That doesn't mean go all ape and nude. Just have my own little garden and hammock in the branches. Yurp. You're speaking my language, buddy.
Yes, but I wonder how many of the other posters are voting for either Obama or McCain which sounds hypocritical to me.
in this time it is impossible. i would love to go back in time to a less demanding lifestyle.
Agreeing with Ashley M.
Yes. I need the time away from these fools! And who wouldn't wanna live where there were no worries!?
i would love to, but! i'm to old for that, but it sounds good.
Yes. It's cheaper.



That sounds awesome! Where do I sign up?!
That's how I intend to spend my retirement.
YES---I DID IT ONCE FOR 6 YEARS
can I bring my xbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate