Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is it ';freak of nature'; hot where you live?

It's 104 degrees outside my house, and it ain't even Noon yet.Is it ';freak of nature'; hot where you live?
yeah, we're under a heat advisory for at least the rest of the week. And my lawn died:(Is it ';freak of nature'; hot where you live?
Im in the Uk and its not that hot :o(
yes
Yes...pant, pant...you got it worse than me though it's only 92 so far here.
yes and OH SO HUMID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, I won't complained about the 92 here...104 would kill me!
i live in florida...


THE HUMIDITY IS MAKING ME WANT TO MOoOoOoOVE!!!!!!!!
Don't say ain't your mother will faint!!


No, we had a cold front in New Hampshire last night,,,,it's going to be 80 gorgeous degrees out today with no humidity...I feel your pain however.....
101 and humid.Yuck.
Preaching to the choir ....
Not in Western Oregon. Lately, it has been overcast and in the mid to upper 70's. Even an irritated gopher would like it out here. We seldom have extreme weather, except when an occasional huricane collides with a tornado(kidding, of course).
Almost. About 88 degrees and counting!
It was yesterday, but today is a bit better. Tomorrow will only be 70. Yay! And I like hot weather, but I've had it with this.
Yup yup but luckily its going to rain soon :)
nope, it is cloudy and a bit chilly...bah !
97 here : (





not noon yet either.
Yes and it VERY HUMID
well, we are in the middle of a heat wave so it 104 should be our high today.....its too hot to even swim....the pools gunna be FUUUULL
Hot enough to fry a gopher...
It's around 55 to 60 degrees in Washington. It'll possibly rain again today! I want my summer weather back!
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    unemployment rate