Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Could you live without nature? without animals, without 'green'? what is it worth to you to keep this? ?

One could never live without nature! It is nature that creates the air we need to breathe, the food we eat, the rain and all that is around us. We are nature.


I would hate to awake to sit on my back deck each morning and not see the squirrels jumping from tree to tree, or the deer and turkey feeding in my back yard woods. I often go to the lake a couple of miles from my door and watch the waterfowl dive for fish or watch a bald eagle, red tailed hawk or buzzards sail the thermals high above my head.


I could never live in a city, surrounded by tall buildings and not see the wide open expanse of the great American wilderness.


I am a man of nature, have been all my life and will spend my last moments seeing the grandeur of Mother Earths beauty.Could you live without nature? without animals, without 'green'? what is it worth to you to keep this? ?
In answer. There was question a while back as to whether we thought animals had souls, and would they go to ';heaven';.





I replied ';heaven'; to me, would not be ';heaven'; without animals and all of nature. Also, of course they HAVE souls.





What WOULD this world be without the wonders of the animal kingdom and the trees, flowers etc.





';The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated';





Could you live without nature? without animals, without 'green'? what is it worth to you to keep this? ?
WE cannot survive without nature - it is worth everything I have or ever will have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate