Wednesday, June 23, 2010

So do u ever wish u just lived in the woods communing w/nature amoungst the trees?

Yes especially at night the woods are so inviting...So do u ever wish u just lived in the woods communing w/nature amoungst the trees?
dealing with the human race of people and there personality's oh yes i wish that at timesSo do u ever wish u just lived in the woods communing w/nature amoungst the trees?
Yes there would be way less stress and clothing. And I believe people would be alot happier. Especially when you have to work for something it has more value to you then when it is just handed over.
yes I have my 2 room cabin with no electric,no running water , all planned out far away from a road must have 4wheel drive or 4 wheeler to get there .running stream beside it for water.I could stay there all the time if i could talk my family into going with me
yes
i kinda do, this city life is boring :( but on the other hand, those bugs scare me like hell! seriously imagine sleeping and like some random centipede comes up and bites u r something AAAAAAAhhhhhhhh! no, maybe i rather city life after all... O.o
Oh yeah...I Love woods! That would be perfect!





I love Amazons...I love Elfwood of Arda( Lord the the rings) and Lothlorien!





I love love love love Jungles of Silence of Deltora...Where Jasmine lived!





That would be PERFECT!!
Most of the time!! No clocks, no traffic, just existing and revelling in nature and the green!
I live that way now - you can't see neighbors anywhere around my house! I love it!
Yeah that would be cool to become one with nature if only for a couple months, Ya hippie.
That is what camping is for. For here in the house it is warm and there is coffee!!!
Many times over... but the pulls of work and school and other things keep me where I currently am.
yes,sometimes. certain animal are not human friendly and they can be quite deadly. also, what would u do if you needed medical attention. roots and herbs only go so far
oooh...no...no Walden for me!
YES! I hate people! My town was small until these damn developers cut all the trees down and made housing developments everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate