Wednesday, June 23, 2010

(Wiccas plz) Do any of you live in a big city with little nature sites?,?

I recently moved to a huge city with traffic flying by my apartment all times of the day/night, but my apartment does have a little balcony that overlooks some trees (a road too) and some more trees, I find just sitting out there and listening to life is so fun and relaxing, I feel it connects me better with nature. Do any of you live in a big city that its hard to find a quiet place to meditate? What do you do to compensate this?(Wiccas plz) Do any of you live in a big city with little nature sites?,?
get a brown candle and say a grounding affirmation daily, it will help with all the noise and congestion that is unavoidable,(Wiccas plz) Do any of you live in a big city with little nature sites?,?
I like going to sit on some rocks, and there must be a park around somewhere...


I also enjoy planting flowers and herbs, that's what really gets me ';connected.';
Walk in the small hours 3-5am

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate