Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Those that live in a sinful nature...?

have their minds set on living to what that nature so desires. Does a Spiritual person whose mind is set on accordance with the Spirit live in the same way of their GOD?


Is it not true that the mind of a sinful man is death but a spiritual mind in accordance with GOD offers life and peace?





Before one says define sins: Hurting of others is a good example.


We all know what sin is and that is a mute point to question.Those that live in a sinful nature...?
HUH?? You're not making any sense AT ALL.Those that live in a sinful nature...?
i agree some have a sinful nature natives drinking habits and lazyness first come to mind its in their dna. i believe all groups even material goods are bunched up and are judged with GODS GRUDGE however as an example on computers one day being robots i believe the vatican etc and governments pray to god that they will take most responsibility for computers lives or to say futuristic outcome a risk factor for robots 6 billion humans however want robots in wars or as maids like slaves. at what cost do my friends and family pay for PEACE AND NO RACIZM alot of inthesium threw war has directed much hatred for 1 billion computers
You seem to change your minds on what 'sin' is.





Not so long ago it wasn't 'sinful' in Christian America to marry 7 year old girls or have black slaves.





Not so long before that, puritan colonial America thought it wasn't 'sinful to execute people for not worshiping the Christian deity...
What god would you be talking about. There is no proof of any gods, unless you class the Greeks mechanical trickery in their temples as proof. I would dearly love to see your evidence as would the rest of humanity. Otherwise you are bearing false witness.





Practicing Shaman... quantum physics rocks.
I live fine with or without a god. Also, I don't believe in sin. I believe in things that are immoral as they hurt my fellow man. God has nothing to do with morality or how I live my life good or bad.
I do what I feel is right and won't have negative consequences. That's my atheist moral code. So, I don't have a problem smoking pot, or premarital sex with my girlfriend, or stealing from a person who deserves it.
If you want a coherent answer ask a coherent question.
I would much rather lean on SomeOne more Powerful than my'self' anyway. (Humans are unstable as to where God IS Sovereign!)
It is the spirit that gives life,; the flesh isuseless.
You know the 'drill', ';Pity';, just see the 'answers' for yourself to see 'who' has 'convictions' or not. (Consider the 'source'.)
*I just think if I would be ashamed for somebody to know I'm doing it I should not be doing it.
No sin.
How can you blame anyone for being human?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate