Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is it true atheists don't respect or honor their creator or nature nor will die for it but will live for every?

thing? How ironic. Sacrifies nothing but live for everything.Is it true atheists don't respect or honor their creator or nature nor will die for it but will live for every?
';Is it true atheists don't respect or honor their creator or nature';


I love it how fundie will include TWO things.


ONE that I understand and respect and another that doesn't exist as if they are mutually exclusive.





Kid, it's fundie that doesn't respect nature; it's fundie that believes it has dominion over everything; it's fundie that believes the end is nigh; it's fundie that's waiting for Jesus; it's fundie that believes it doesn't matter what happens to PlanetOurs cos they gonna get raptured anyway.





Etc.





Why can't Christians be honest?


Why can鈥檛 they just say:


';I know my beliefs are illogical, but I've been brainwashed into believing these things my entire life.';


OR


';I am too weak to live in this world, without the hope that there is someone watching over me, and I need to believe in an afterlife';.


OR


';I am too scared to even consider the possibility that there is no God, for fear of being punished by him';.


OR


';The thought of hell is so terrifying to me, that I have to believe, and be good';.


~Is it true atheists don't respect or honor their creator or nature nor will die for it but will live for every?
I think you'll find that atheists honor nature and their families more than you do, who put god before everything. Sacrifice your family and whatever else you please to your imaginary god, but stop thinking that it makes you morally superior to do so.
Yes. Absolutely correct, sir.





I am very glad that I am not mentally handicapped enough to die for something that is just a speck of human imagination.
Our ';creator'; is our parents. See, sometimes, when a man and a woman love each other very much, there's so much love it makes a whole new person.





And it's mostly theists who destroy the environment because they think of the one planet we have as disposable.
I respect nature. Are you saying I should die for nature? If you are such a f'in martyr why don't you kill yourself for God right now?
atheists don't believe in God


some atheists do respect the natural world though
How ironic that these fundies sacrifice their minds for nothing.
Seriously, WTF? That doesn't even make sense.


What the hell are you smoking?
You just don't get it, do you...
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    unemployment rate