Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Live Healthy The Nature's way?

Hi





I have a health therapy share with you, FIR (Far Infrared Rays ) it is the technology used by NASA for their astronauts health. In my past years of experience I have got immense results. It is a supportive therapy the company latest product is ALKA a water purifier that can produce water with high PH level with out electricity, as you know consuming Alkaline water can help human body to flush out Acidic waist from the body.


In addition, FIR also improves human health through following functions:


路 Rejuvenates the skin and muscle tone.


路 Increases oxygen in the blood cell


路 Promotes regeneration and fast healing


路 Improves the autonomic functions of the nervous system


路 Reduces fatty acids in the tissues


路 Increase metabolism between blood and tissue.





If interested sent me your email address I will mail you more details, or call me 09890333347





Bye latheeshLive Healthy The Nature's way?
ok thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate