Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What inspires you about mather nature and this beautiful planet we live on?

for me, it doesn't matter whether if it is a mountain, a sky, a sea, a bird or etc. For mother nature, itself inspires me everyday and relief me from stress,just by staring my surroundings and feeling the air around me.What inspires you about mather nature and this beautiful planet we live on?
What inspires me about this planet is the diversity and beauty of it. It makes me want to worship the God who created it.What inspires you about mather nature and this beautiful planet we live on?
how beautiful it is from space
Well I love so many things. But in terms of actual inspiration... I guess the night sky with the stars and planets and so on. Is just amazing!
';This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!';





Sunrise, sunset, water, air, living things.





The fact that we wake up, have the necessities of life, have individual choices on this diverse and varied planet.





Man: When we wake up each day, we are granted the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of those around us, We can be a positive influence or we can waste that infinitesimal moment that might change someone's life for the better.
I agree 100% with sonfai81. Subhanallah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate